The Christian Education Committee is responsible for the ministry of eduction with adults, children, and youth. This includes Sunday School classes, Vacation Bible School, youth fellowship, and special events.
Christian Education at St. Mark
— expressions of ministry that enable people
throughout their life to know God through Christ
- by learning and exploring the Christian Story (both ancient and present) and
- by developing the understanding and skills that they need to live a joyful and faithful life in all situations.
Our mission is to Explore, Experience, and Share the Christian Story.
Sunday School is 9:15 Sunday mornings, except for Easter Sunday, and during the month of July.
- Gleaner’s – a traditional Bible study class featuring different leaders each month. This is St. Mark’s longest running class. Located in Princeton Hall.
- The Bible Connection – studies for this group vary based upon the needs and interests of the members. Located in Princeton Hall.
- Men’s Bible Study – this class explores contemporary issues with the Bible in mind, with ample discussion. Located in Princeton Hall.
Youth and Children:
- Toddlers – 2 and 3 years old, located in Austin Hall
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, Princeton Hall
- Grades 1 through 3, Princeton Hall
- Grades 4 through 6, Princeton Hall
- Junior-Senior High – 7th through 12th grades, Family Center