This month’s sermons
“Just Desserts, Please”
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:11-15
Celebration of the Lord’s Supper
Genesis 25:19-34; Genesis 27 (selections)
Rev. Dr. Randall McGee
“Do You Believe In Magic?”
Romans 5:1-5; John 14:18-27
1 Peter 1:13-16; 1 Corinthians 12:4-13
News and Information
See Our Pastor on Good Morning Texas
Rick Brooks is playing with Rudy Gatlin’s band!
Wednesday, July 2 – 6:30 p.m. in the parlor
If you want a better understanding of what we’re all about, you may have some questions.
- Who are the Presbyterians?
- What do they believe?
- What do they do?
- What is their history?
Bring your questions about being Presbyterian to Pastor Rick’s Inquirer’s Class.
Adult Vacation Bible School with the East Dallas Cluster of Presbyterian Churches
Monday, August 4
- Host: St. Mark Presbyterian Church
- Theme Presentation: Still Water
- Presenter: Phyllis Danhof Speck, Presbyterian Minister and longtime friend of many in the Cluster.
Tuesday, August 5
- Host: First Presbyterian Church, Garland
- Theme: Water and Restoration: A Hands-on Experience.
- Presenter: Leah Wyckoff, Director of Grace Presbytery Resource Center
Wednesday, August 6
- Host: Eastminster Presbyterian Church
- Theme: Getting Wet: Me, You, and Mission
- Presenter: Jane Els, Author and Speaker with a longtime commitment to mission
Thursday, August 8
- Host: St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
- Theme: Living Water
- Presenter: Phyllis Danhof Speck
Spanish Camp at St. Mark with Nikki Guinnee
Children ages 3-up will learn everyday Spanish through games and play.
Snacks, arts & crafts materials provided. The cost is $150 for each week.
9 a.m. to noon
June 2 – July 11
Yoga Classes are not meeting in July
St. Mark Annual Rummage Sale is coming soon
Saturday, October 4, 2014
It’s time to clean out the closets and garage!
We affirm that God’s mission is our mission:
the salvation of humankind and the reconciliation of the world in Jesus Christ.
Our role in this work is to reach seekers, nurture disciples,
and send apostles of our Lord into this world.